New Hire Training
Fairfax Community Inc. employees receive a number of benefits, provided below is a list of our current benefits.
NEW HIRE TRAINING PROCESS
1. TWO day office orientation | a mix of online and hands on learning.
2 Support Plan and Behavioural Escalation Intervention Protocol (B.E.I.P.'s | where required) training for each individual that you will be supporting.
3. Advanced TWO day Non-Violent Crisis Intervention Training | trained by our certified and experienced instructors.
4. Emergency First Aid/CPR training.
5. Up to TEN (even more when required) full training shifts in the home, shadowing a Team Leader or Senior DSP.
6. File Review | Provided when ALL training has been completed and all checks are in. This is the last part in the new hire training process. Once completed, the new team member will assume their role as a part time or full time DSP and be scheduled accordingly.
We take employee training very seriously here at Fairfax. So much so, that we have two Training Coordinators and a Program Specialist who focuses on enhanced training for our team. Provided below is a breakdown of our NEW HIRE training process.
1. Educational Incentives
2. Refer - a - Friend Incentive
3. Pay4Performance Bonus.
4. Retention Bonus (available after your 2nd year).
5. Paid Sick Time
6. Set Yearly Wage Increases for all positions (until red circled and budget permitting).
7. Wellness incentive that can be put towards a gym membership (mgmt only)
8. Career Development Opportunities
9. Paid Wellness days
10. Committee Participation Premiums
11. Comprehensive Health Benefits Plan (60/40 cost sharing - offered to all full time employees)
12. RRSP's offered to all full time employees - matched up to 3% per pay.
fairfax community Inc.
201 - 88a sherbrook street
winnipeg, manitoba r3c 2b3
p | 204 - 415 - 6598
w | www.fairfaxcommunity.ca
Copyright © Fairfax Community Inc.. All rights reserved
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK FOR NEWS AND UPDATES